On Wed, 5 May 2004, John Siracusa wrote:

> Anyway, once we're spelling things out, don't forget to throw in some
> traits for params that are required and must be provided as pairs.
> Damian promised! ;)

Looking thru what exists of P6C I saw this in P6C/Nodes.pm:

use Class::Struct P6C::signature => { qw(positional @
                                         optional @
                                         required_named @
                                         slurpy_array $
                                         slurpy_named $
                                         optional_named @
                                        ) };

So in theory it is all there :), and must have been for a while! It does
not (yet) have an invocant, but the required_named is there.

> -John

--Abhijit