Joshua Gatcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 0x00419f6c in new_pmc_header (interpreter=0x100d1d68,
> flags=1024) at src/headers.c:251
> 251             *((Dead_PObj*)pmc)->arena_dod_flag_ptr

One more idea: When you set a breakpoint at C<new_pmc_header> and (s)tep
into the next function call, you should have arreived in
C<get_free_object_df> A very similar line like the segfaulting one, is
used there, to reset the on_free_list flag of the PMC.

I can't imagine, how C<arena_dod_flag_ptr could be valid in
C<get_free_object_df> and NULL some instructions later.

BTW: Which compiler and version are use using?

leo