--- Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Above error is only possible, when ARENA_DOD_FLAGS
> is turned on. This
> switch relies on the presence of a working memalign
> function. The
> C<--gc> option isn't related to this. But you can
> turn off
> ARENA_DOD_FLAGS in include/parrot/pobj.h line 25.
>
> leo

Well, at least the make finishes without problems.  I
am running make test right now but doubt it will
finish before I have to leave.

I know you can't see it, but this is me doing my happy
dance.

Is this a work-around or the actual fix?  I ask
because I plan on drafting up some notes on the
various ways to get ICU working on Cygwin as well.

Cheers - Joshua