[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Austin Hastings) writes:
> > message is something I really need to respond to, I probably won't
> > reply for the time being or will reply curtly.
>
> The difference?

Yeah, I doubt anyone will notoice.

> Feel better, Simon.

Thanks. And no thanks to whatever worm it was that caused my vacation
program to respond to a mail that's evidently a fake. Sorry about that, folks.

--
"OK. Enter system password, out of ttys, can't fork process, Panic Double
Panic, can't open socket, bad magic number, NO ROUTE TO HOST, hme is down,