I'm wondering if it'd be useful enough to be worthwhile to have non-flowcontrol min/max ops. Something like:

   min P1, P2, P3
   max P1, P2, P3

where P1 ends up with the lesser (or greater) of P2 and P3.

On the one hand this'd make some of the code I'm generating now simpler, but on the other it'd only make one specific chunk simpler, and I'm not sure that really warrants new ops.

Opinions?
--
                                Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk