On 19 Jul 2004, at 20:30, Mark Fowler wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Adrian Howard wrote:

My temptation is to say the new behaviour is the right one and patch
T::B::T and friends?

The version of TBT in my subversion repository[1] now twiddles the
HARNESS_ACTIVE ENV variable off when it's collecting output for testing.

Soooooper ;-) Thanks. Everything working now.

I'll release it to CPAN after this alpha ships.

Wouldn't it be better to get the new T::B::T out before the new Test::Simple distribution? That way people can update dependencies and avoid test failures when the new T::S hits CPAN.

Adrian