I apologize if the answers to these questions are in the list somewhere, but I can't find any archive of this list that lets me search for things like ^..^ or ?&= !

In reviewing the operator precedence table update, I have some questions:

1) What is unary ** ?  I assume it is prefix.

2) Did the boolean logics (?&, ?|. ?^ and their assignment forms) get dropped?

3) Am I right in assuming the file tests (-x, -r, etc...) are considered named unaries?

4) Am I right in assuming ^.. , ..^ and ^..^ are open ended versions of .. ?

5) Did ... get dropped?

6) What is the precedence of postfix () , {} and [] ? They surely are tighter than the list ops:
print @foo[4], @bar[$i];
The [4] doesn't close the virtual parenthesis of print, so [] must be tighter than that. Is the whole construct @foo[4] considered a term and hence the postfix [] is even tighter than every operator listed? (Though I would consider it a postfix operator.)

7) The operator .+foo is listed twice on the method postfix line. Did a real operator accidentally get missed?

8) What is .«» ?

9) What is "{} as control block" mean? As if after a for or if? Does this really count as an operator? Similarly, the statement modifiers are in the same boat. Does these things act as operators or are then in the realm of the recursive descent grammar?

        - Mark

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]