On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:50:49 -0400 (EDT), Andy Dougherty
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Still, it's probably a good step forward.  We might eventually decide we
> need pre- and post- triggers or other enhancements, but this is probably a
> good basis to start with.

Pre and post triggers would be pretty easy to add, if there is any
need.  I didn't want to get into anything too complicated unless there
was interest.   With the patch I submitted, you can still change the
values by calling set again, you just have to make sure you handle
case in your callback.  I'm not sure how well that would work with
multiple callbacks though, that could get gross.