On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 01:49:07PM +0200, Michele Dondi wrote:
: I fear, and with good reasons, that this may be too wild a case of an
: extremization, but I wonder wether, just like for example strings are
: implemented by means of special (quote-like) operators, sigils, instead of
: being syntactical creatures could be (sort of special) operators
: themselved and thus allow attributes/methods or even adverbs...

We can do better than that--let's just define every Unicode character
to be an object with various roles and attributes, and the roles of
each character tell how to parse it in any context and what it means
in that role.  Then we add all these object characters to Intercal,
and we're done.

Larry