Hello,

I tried to experiment with dynamic ops, but I didn't get the test running.
Is this a known problem?

for the record, I did the following, after building parrot:

-- I'm in the root directory of Parrot --

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.:blib/lib
make -s
make shared
make -C dynoplibs

Just as described in the README in dynoplibs directory.

then, when I try to run:

./parrot dynoplibs/dan.pasm

I get this message:

Couldn't load 'dan_ops': dan_ops: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
error:imcc:op not found 'mul_i_ic_nc' (mul<3>)

in file 'dynoplibs/dan.pasm' line 3

I couldn't find any messages on this topic in my parrot mail archive, so I didn't know
if this is a known problem currently. Of course, I may be doing something stupid, I'm not
really familiar with shared libaries and stuff.

Kind regards,

Klaas-Jan