I don't really agree that "comment" implies "not really worth doing". I think
those inclined to not put a name/comment/label on their test will not do it
whatever we end up calling it. IMO the only way to get people to do it would
be to make it required, and I don't think that is a good idea.

I like "label", but to me that also implies a (somewhat-less-than-name) unique identifier.

I also like H. Merjin's suggestions of "tag", however it might be confusing to the more
web-inclinded. (Tag as in shirt-tag, not as in HTML-tag)

Personally I use them like comments, so that makes the most sense to me.

Steve