On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 09:32:37AM -0800, Ovid wrote:
> Is there is anything in the Test::* hierarchy that allows callbacks to
> be triggered on test failures?  It would be nice to pass a sub that
> automatically dies on warnings, prints stack traces, cleans up temp
> files (or preserves them) or any of a number of things that I'd like to
> be able to handle.
>
> Someone's surely done this before, I just can't seem to find anything
> that's already implemented.

For individual failures, put a wrapper around Test::Builder->ok().
Use Hook::LexWrap, Sub::Uplevel or Aspects to preserve the call stack.

For test-wide failure, use an END block.  Check $tb->summary to see if
anything failed.

Yes, this is nasty and should be easier to do.

--
Michael G Schwern        [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
I know you get this a lot, but you're breathtaking, like a vision of