Sridhar Subbarayan wrote:

Hi,
I am urgently in need of some study material that deals with using perl in QA
process.
How is functionality testing done using perl.
How is performance testing done using perl.

How does perl help in automation. Please give some examples.

Please let me know if there are any books or tutors that will answer my above
questions.

I have knowledge in perl and also have tutors for it.

Please help me.

I suspect that the fact that your question has gone several days on this list without a response reflects its overly broad nature. Could you give us a specific example of the type of "functionality testing" or "performance testing" you need to accomplish?

Jim Keenan