On 2005-01-23, Ian Langworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm attempting to create fancy HTML output from running a test suite
> and thought others might find this interesting. I've tried using
> Test::Harness::Straps to create a feedback report inspired by Tinderbox
> and BuildBot.
>
>       http://langworth.com/downloads/tmp/THHTML/output.html
>
> Click on the summaries to see the full (however lacking) output.
>
> T::H::Straps doesn't yet seem to handle grabbing stderr, among other
> things. If you want to try it out for other test suites, check out the
> directory:
>
>       http://langworth.com/downloads/tmp/THHTML/

Nice. Some HTML suggestions:

Can yo make the mouse icon change when you roll over a clickable region?
It would be nice to have that clue.

Also, having the details on other pages would be nice for test suites
that have a huge amount of output.  Although, I suppose the idea is that
any time, not many tests should be failing. :)

Also, I would suggest a more compact design, making it easier to scroll
through huge lists of tests. For example, reduce the font size of the
test names and make the surrounding box smaller.

This seems useful to me-- I look forward to the next iteration. :)

    Mark