At 01:40 PM 2/9/2005, Aaron Sherman wrote:
On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 12:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I read that you can provide support (in Perl 6) for most languages that
> parsers have been written for. As it appears to me, however, the languages
> that you are mainly interested in are substitutes (competitors) to Perl.

You're mistaken about a core item here. First off, Perl 6 may have

This is the reason we should have changed the list name to parrot-internals
years ago, or spawned a new one. Nowadays I'm not as interested
in the Perl6 language as I am the potential to run a lot of languages on a common VM.

-Melvin