On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 10:19:55AM +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
> Matt Diephouse wrote:
> >On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:23:07 +0100, Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >wrote:

> >>Release or current CVS?
> >

> >Current CVS.
> >
> >Failed Test            Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
> >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >t/dynclass/foo.t          1   256     1    1 100.00%  1
>
> Is there any chance that parrot picked up an old installed version of
> the shared libs?
>
> If you have done "make install" once and Configured with the defaults
> you continue running the installed version of the shared libs.
>
> Work around: either delete the installed tree or
>
>   perl Configure.pl --prefix=$(pwd)

I dont think I have ever done a make install of parrot. I tried the
above configure with a fresh checkout from cvs. The tests are still
failing but not I get :

I think this is the same behaviour I was getting with freebsd last night
and on the machine I have connected to my tinderbox. The machine at work
(which I did this compile on) has less memory than the freebsd or
home pc.

# '(cd . && ./parrot  --gc-debug
# "/tmp/foo/parrot/t/dynclass/pyint_22.imc")' failed with exit code 131
t/dynclass/pyint...............NOK 22#     Failed test
(t/dynclass/pyint.t at line 548)
#          got: 'Parrot VM: PANIC: Out of mem!
# C file src/memory.c, line 45
# Parrot file (not available), line (not available)
#
# We highly suggest you notify the Parrot team if you have not been
# working on
# Parrot.  Use parrotbug (located in parrot's root directory) or send an
# e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
# Include the entire text of this error message and the text of the
# script that
# generated the error.  If you've made any modifications to Parrot,
# please
# describe them as well.
#
# Version     : 0.1.2-devel
# Configured  : Fri Mar 11 10:31:33 2005
# Architecture: i386-linux
# JIT Capable : Yes
# Interp Flags: (no interpreter)
# Exceptions  : (missing from core)
#
# Dumping Core...

--
Our goal is to continually integrate world-class opportunities to allow
us to synergistically network interdependent methods of empowerment to