Hi All,

Started looking at porting modules to pugs and Time::namespace seemed
like a simple place to begin.  These modules need the builtins localtime
and gmtime to run, so I've written my first attempt at a perl6 test for
these builtins.  Its based on t/op/test.t from current perl5.

Obv it barfs at them not being there so the todo_ tests are not run.  A
question on dev process then, I'm guessing that when a feature is added
the feature and its testcase are iterated to perfection together?

Comments and suggestions most welcome...

Cheers,

mattc

--
Matthew Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>