On Mar 15, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Nathan Gray wrote:
Is there a place for Test.pm from perl5 in the perl6 world?  That's the
one I want to use.

You are certainly free to write it, and I think it would be a great exercise in multi-subs to do so. However the name Test.pm has already been taken. But I would encourage you to look more closely at both perl5 Test::More and the perl6 Test.pm as I really and truely feel they are superior to perl5 Test.pm. But then again, this is perl, so there is certainly more than one way to do it, and you are free to do so.

As for contributing to the Pugs tests, I personally would prefer though that you stick with the perl6 Test.pm model as we already have over 1500 tests which use it. But in the end, this is Autrijus's descision and not mine.

- Stevan