I like the t/ directory reorganisation for 6.0.12 and I congratulate
Stevan for the nice README file also. I hope to soon start adding
some tests into this new structure.

Unfortunately, a disagreeable side effect of this reorganisation is
that Pugs 6.0.12 'nmake test' blows up with "command line too long"
when run under Windows, at least that's what I saw.

Does anyone know the "normal" workaround for this problem?
(If not, I could ask the perl-qa folks).

One approach would be to build the @tests with a script and then:

Test::Harness::runtests(@tests);

a la "prove -r" command. This is also done in perl's t/harness
script. The tricky bit, at least for a MakeMaker novice like me,
is to diddle "make test" into ignoring the t/ directory and
invoking the script instead.

/-\

http://au.movies.yahoo.com