On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 05:23:56PM -0400, jesse wrote:
> I'm betting there is no javascript community organization we can
> leverage.

Perhaps the DynAPI folks might be interested.
http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/dynapi/

And then there's the whole Ajax thing which I'm not really up on enough
to detect if there's a "community" or just a bunch of people going "cool!"

Finally, chromatic mentioned the idea of adding JavaScript to the CodeZoo.
Though its model is not in the CPAN spirit its worth mentioning.

But getting some sort of hosting could be great if nothing else than to
get this discussion off of perl-qa and use.perl and onto a proper mailing
list.