On Apr 29, 2005, at 12:15 PM, David Wheeler wrote:

So for my next trick, a harness! I have to give some thought for how to combine a bunch of JS tests into one output. Maybe a JS script that spawns hidden frames and runs the tests in them, then collects the output from them (directly from details(), actually). But I'd welcome other ideas and suggestions.
Here's a weird idea: how about the option of AJAXing the test harness results back to a receiving server somewhere that understands TAP? Bingo: TAP testing of JS embedded in web pages in its native habitat.

 --- Joe M.