I originally wrote IMCC was a separate module, and I even released it on CPAN.
For a long time it lived in languages/imcc but Leo rolled it in at some point.

Copyrighting my code does not limit my ability to contribute it to a project
under a dual copyright. I have never heard what the final decision was about
copyrights, but at some point it was a choice of Artistic, LGPL, or some other.

The only license I really have a problem with is the plain GPL, which I don't
think Perl uses anyway. When someone makes a decision, or informs me
of the existing policy, I'll be happy to commit a header that licenses all
of those files to the Perl Foundation under whatever copyright they choose.

-Melvin