Hi!

On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 09:47:43AM -0700, chromatic wrote:

> I have an unreleased module that runs the kwalitee tests and reports the
> results.  It works somewhat like Test::Pod and Test::Pod::Coverage.
>
> I haven't tested it with the latest release of M::C::G; domm said there
> might be some errors there.  I hope to have a working version in the
> next week.

I had to change some CPANTS internals quite drasticly for various reasons
(performance, bugs when running weekly tests instead of from-scratch)

Unfourtunatly, we are currently in the process of buying an appartment
(which takes a lot of time) and going on holiday the next two weeks.

So it's very unlikely that I can find any time to spend on CPAN until
August. But you can expect a lot to happen then, and a nice presentation of
it at YAPC::Europe.

If you're courious:
http://svn.zsi.at:1000/repos/Module-CPANTS-Generator/trunk/
(but the docs are mostly wrong...)