Hi,

I have applied a couple of old patches from Limbic~Region. These patches
are enabling some tests for cygwin. Unfortunately I have no cygwin
installed, so I can't tell whether the enabled tests are passing. But I
think that right after a release is a good time for breaking things.

Could one of the Cygwin users tell whether everything is OK?

> extend 12 previously hung on Cygwin:  If configured
> with --intval=long and --opcode=long this is not the
> case
This might still be problematic.

> threads were all being skipped on Cygwin:  They all
> pass except the 2 that are being universally skipped
The threads tests were already enabled for cygwin.

> timer were all being skipped on Cygwin:  They all pass
Timer tests are now enabled

--
/* [EMAIL PROTECTED] */