Richard Clamp wrote:
On 6 Sep 2005, at 08:10, Adam Kennedy wrote:

So once you find out DBIx::Wango only passed 7 out of 23, it will go into the author's average, and if he ever looks presumably the competative spirit will kick in and he's fix some of the "problems"

That's assuming that everyone is competitive. I'm not, and so I'm not about to crank out 62 new releases just because my distributions aren't up with the current fashions in cargo-culted tests.

<devils_advocate>
Then why bother replying to this thread or even paying attention        to
CPANTS?
</devails_advocate>

<mini_rant>
The paraphrase Schwern, my bozo bit just flipped.

I really don't get why the people (not specifically you) who don't agree with, don't care for, don't care about CPANTs or more CPANTS tests spend all this effort going off on why it's such a bad thing and why it shouldn't be done. If it serves no purpose for you, ignore it and go on with life; as apposed to spending email list cycles on a CPANTS-is-bad-why-are-we-doing-this diatribe.
</mini_rant>

-=Chris