On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 10:08:22AM +0100, Fergal Daly wrote:
> > I'll consider putting in some more information into the
> > Test::Builder->details so information like the file and line number
> > where the test occured can be gotten without scraping.
> >
> > I'd really like to have this as well. Current projects could really use
> > it.
>
> For me the "correct" way to check line number and file is to not check
> them at all, they're a moving target and lead to things like the
> line_num() function.

Whether its the "correct" way or not, its easy to put in and more information
is better than less.  So I hopped into my time machine and added this to
the wishlist.
http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=14944

--
Michael G Schwern     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
'All anyone gets in a mirror is themselves,' she said. 'But what you