Does sticking "Copyright The Perl Foundation" at the top of a file
constitute a legal transfer of copyright?  Which is what I've been doing
but It's my understanding that copyright can only be transfered by a
written argument.  This next statement isn't intending to stir up a
flame-war but does TPF holding the copyrights really matter?  AFAIK -
The only value in having a single party holding _all_ the copyrights is
to be able to change the licensing.

Cheers,

-J