Sorry if I'm asking a question that I've missed in a synopsis.

Perl 6 will be able to load more than one version of the "same" module.
As I understand it, this would let you have more than one version of
"DBI" loaded in the same interpreter, and also have DBI written by Tim Bunce
and "DBI" written by A.U.Thor in the same interpreter.

Is the syntax for accessing different versions of the same module from Perl
nailed down yet?

Specifically this is in reference to wondering if the multiple module trick
would actually be possible in perl 5: