On Dec 5, 2005, at 18:28, Andy Dougherty wrote:

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, Leopold Toetsch via RT wrote:

Can you provide dummy subs for the _offs functions and put in a dummy
define for the get_base_reg_no macro that returns some valid register
number.

I'll try something, but it'll be nearly blind guessing -- I don't know
anywhere near enough about JIT or about SPARC assembler to actually
understand what I'm doing, however.

I've disabled generating sun4/JIT for 0.4.0 (I hope that worked), so it shouldn't be a big deal now.

See jit/mips/jit_emit.h (a dummy implementation) or jit/{ppc,x86} -
working.

Thanks -- I'll check out the dummy one.

Great. That would make it at least compile again with JIT enabled. It of course doesn't help to make it functional, but that's a different issue anyway.

leo