I have TclList. I want it to map to ResizablePMCArray, maybe Array, and
possibly others of the remaining 14 parrot array variants.

Right now, the pmc syntax only lets you pick ONE parrot type for hll PMC.
So if I want TclList to map to more than one builtin type, I have to fix
pmc2c.pl
to support this.

Regards.