On 13/01/06 20:36, Dave Whipp wrote:
Is there some way to associate alternate codeblocks for different patterns (i.e. local anonymous MMD)?

Is it possible to have an anonymous multi sub?
This would seem to require new syntax for combining two anonymous
definitions.

Of course we want everything to be first class, at least for feature bragging rights.

Lexically scoped multi subs wouldn't require more syntax but I'm
not sure how two multis of different scope types are combined.
What counts as a fully redefinition, as partial redefinition and
as an extension?

It's 2am so ignore all gibberish,

Brad

--
In the words of the ancients, one should make his decisions within the
space of seven breaths. Lord Takanobu said, "If discrimination is long,