Tyler MacDonald wrote:
Jeffrey Thalhammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
* When run outside of 'make test', should the test
script force modules to load from the distro's lib or
blib directory by default?  Or should it just load
from the user's existing @INC (whatever it may be).

The convention in running tests is to use the 'prove' command;

prove t/01_class.t

That should take care of blib for you.

Not quite. You need to call the -b option to get prove to read from blib. When I've been revising one of my already installed modules I've gotten burned by failing to explicitly call:

    prove -b t/01_class.t

(Additional note: I like to see the test messages, so 99% of the time what I actually call is: prove -vb t/01_class.t)

See 'perldoc prove'.

Jim Keenan