On Feb 3, 2006, at 12:38, Nicholas Clark wrote:

This'll likely be out-of-date tomorrow, but I found it useful as a
quick snapshot/overview of the Parrot repository.

The process used to created it isn't amenable to automation into a cron job?

It's just a Perl script, so yeah, could be done. Is it valuable enough to spend the time? I was thinking of it as more of a one-off for the heck of it.

so I guess that whatever xpdf needs to do to display it is an utter resource hog and wants way more than either of my rather old machines that act as X
servers can actually provide.

Maybe acrobat is also failing due to blowing some internal resource limits.

Very possibly. It is an absolutely massive PDF (in dimensions, not file size). I can tell GraphViz to split the PDF over multiple pages, but that would be harder to follow. PNG output might be more friendly, but the file will be much larger to download.

Allison