Er, shoot, actually I did. I said:

> If they unexpectedly succeed IMO they should be treated as if a test failed.

But in the context of

> Harness should provide better info. Todo tests are important.

I now realize that this misunderstanding is my fault. I apologize for that.

All i want is a proper report of TODO passes so the end user can
easily communicate that infromation to the author.  Without telling
end users that they should run the tests in verbose mode and grep out
the appropriate lines. I think thats the job of the harness in the
first place.

Yves