Hi all,

I'd really like to try helping developing Perl6 and Parrot, I subscribed to
the mailing-list, read some docs, got and compiled
parrot via svn (in a vmware-played ubuntu ;-)  ).
But it is not obvious to see where to begin, and where I can be useful.

My main objective is to have a fast, reliable and with good threading
support interpreter.

I have written a lot of perl code (APIs, scripts, CGIs, applications,
Inline::C), I can program and optimize in C,
and I have a good understanding of algorithmics.

Any help greatly appreciated

Karl

P.S
I suppose that I'm not the only one willing to help facing this difficulty.
Maybe a tutorial or a FAQ could attract more contributors ?