> Ask Bj�rn Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Woah, we are getting really far away from talking about perl6
> > here...
>
> Kind of a usenet law or corollary? "Every discussion about wikis ends

You're being a bit optimistic there, aren't you? The only way you'd end
a my-wiki-is-better-than-yours thread would be to move over to some less
controversial issue, like text editors or the Iraq invasion.

--
"And I see losing love is like a  window in your heart:  everybody sees
 you're  blown  apart;  everybody  sees  the  wind  blow  in Graceland."