On 13/07/06, Geoffrey Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jonathan Rockway wrote:
> While I agree with David, this argument is almost completely pointless.
> Nobody reads the raw TAP output!

are you serious?  listen to what they people here are saying - we _all_
read the raw TAP output, all the time, and not because we're TAP
developers interested in the underlying implementations.  as users, the
(current) raw TAP diagnostics helps us figure out why a test failed, and
if it doesn't make sense due to bad wording or reversed expectations
then it's that much harder than it needs to be.

Yeah, humans are the only things that read TAP diagnostics. That said
I don't really care whether my diagnostics are grammatically correct.
Short is good.

Oh! How about

# Got: 2
# Not: 1