HaloO,

TSa wrote:
When names have to be available as well, then we get an undefined
method that has to have two positionals and two named parameters such
that all four names appear to satisfy all conceivable call sites for
the two roles.

To get four names for two positional Parameters an 'is alias' parameter
trait is needed that can be given several times to produce an alias
that can be used as key in the named argument binding. Such a trait is
also very useful for backwards compatibility when parameter names are
changed. The signature merger would set alias traits as needed.

I don't know how the routine that is put behind the signature determines
in which context it was called to correctly swap the arguments for the
backend doit routine. Ideas?

Regards, TSa.