On 1/13/07, Matt Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Ah, I see what happened here. I had to change things around in the first
place to be able to link in another object file with my dynamic opcodes. I
ended up changing dynoplibs.pl to link arguments differently if they were
object files. But my fix looked for .o files, so it didn't work on Win32. I
just committed a fix that should make it work.

 Klaas-Jan Stol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If that's corrected, you'll find 1 more problem: if binary.obj is
> linked, it can't resolve the symbol _PMCNULL. As a quick hack, I
> #define'd PMCNULL as NULL. After these fixes, it worked.

 Okay, I just changed the occurrences of PMCNULL to NULL. Things should work
now.

indeed, as of r16596 tcl seems to build on windows.
~jerry