On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:08:05 +0200
Ron Blaschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > The win32 skippage will need to be removed again, once the PMCNULL
> > symbol is exported correctly from libparrot.dll.
>
> Not adding the skip on the other t/src tests will cause them to
> fail.  I think it would be best to skip them all, or none of them.

Hi Ron,

I agree.  If we can't find a quick fix to get the tests to pass, I can
clean things up to make them consistent (all-failing or all-skipped)
before the release.  I don't have a preference which route we take.

> Don't know if its a problem if they fail.  I don't have a problem with
> failures as they tell me there's something that needs attention.

True.  Well, these issues do need attention, so maybe they *should*
fail. :)

1.  Do you have any ideas for how we need to decorate PMCNULL so it
gets exported by the dll? PARROT_API doesn't seem to be sufficient.  I
think maybe its because its a variable, not a function.

2.  Do you have any preference on how we fix up the Parrot::Config stuff
so we can put "libparrot.lib" on the link command-line for win32, in the
t/src/ tests?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm a linux geek, and utterly
clueless about win32...

Mark