# New Ticket Created by  Paul Cochrane
# Please include the string:  [perl #47247]

This is a very similar patch to that which I just posted (RT#47245) in
that it moves executable code out of a header.  This time
include/atomic/gcc_pcc.h is the header.  Unfortunately, since I don't
have access to a ppc machine I can't test this patch, so hopefully
someone can test it on the correct platform and then commit it.  What
I *have* been able to test is if the change makes after a 'make
realclean', and this I can confirm.  This should also resolve some
compiler warnings

BTW: this patch and the one I just submitted are directly related to RT#38929.

Files affected.
incude/atomic/gcc_pcc.h
config/gen/makefiles/root.in
src/atomic/gcc_pcc.c