B. Estrade (via RT) schrieb:
# New Ticket Created by "B. Estrade" # Please include the string: [perl #48090] # in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. # <URL: http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=48090 >

---
osname= freebsd
osvers= 7.0-current
arch=   i386-freebsd-64int
cc=     cc
---
Flags:
    category=languages
    severity=high
    ack=no
---
Here is the snippet, the ">" is some sort of interactive prompt, which makes
automated smoke testing a pain.  I also don't know immediately how to get past it.:
Sorry I broke this when I reformated the template for languages/Plumhead/Makefile.
I forgot to add a '\' for line continuation in that  target.

I should be fixed in r23354.

Actually in SVN head 'pgc' isn't used at all, as I'm porting over to the new PCT.

Thanks for the report,
 Bernhard