I'm interested in doing some work on Parrot::Embed.

So I'm wondering what state it's in and if there are any short term
plans for it.

Any good reason it's not part of the normal build/test cycle?

Also, what's the status of docs/embed.pod? It seems out of date and/or
imcomplete (no mention of Parrot_call_sub, for example).

I'm very much a novice with parrot. So my preferred approach for now
would be for someone more knowledgeable (Allison, chromatic, ...)
to lead the way by updating/expanding the docs/embed.pod specification.

I'll update/expand Parrot::Embed in sync and address the items in the
TODO file along the way. Sound okay?

Meanwhile there's some housekeeping I can be getting on with.
Like fixing the broken Makefile.PL (seems best to make it a wrapper for
the working Build.PL)

Tim.