Simon Cozens wrote:
I think I've finished doing what I can with docs/pdds/draft/pdd28_character_sets.pod for the time being. Please have a look at it, and let me know if there's anything wrong, anything unclear, anything missing or anything objectionable about it

Warnock Warnock Warnock. Can I get a witness, even if it's "Looks good but I don't understand it" or "Good luck, pal, but who do you think's going to implement it?"?

1. Why is grapheme normalization form abbreviated as NFG rather than GNF?

2. If a character set is "officially a deprecated term" (by whom?), won't our use of it cause problems down the road -- even if we currently find it advantageous to use it "to mean the standard which defines both a repertoire and a code"?

3.  "A grapheme is our concept."  Who is the we in "our"?

4.  I'm very glad it's *not* written in "man-page terse."