We have some 845 open tickets in RT, which is approximately 840 more than I'd
like to see at any one time.  I closed a dozen or so today.  If every active
committer could close one or two every week, we'd make real progress very
shortly.

The Bug Summary lists new issues to which no one has responded.  Many of these
are easy fixes:

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/NoAuth/parrot/Overview.html

Plenty of tickets in the open patches list need verification -- many are
closeable if you can only verify that someone has applied them:

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/NoAuth/parrot/List.html?Field=Tag&Value=Patch

The full queue remains available:

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Search/Results.html?Query=Queue%20%3D%20'parrot'%20AND%20
(Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'stalled')

A ten-minute investment here can help us greatly!

-- c