On Thu Jun 28 10:26:30 2007, ptc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as part of my cleaning up the usage of 'INTERP', 'Interp' and
> 'interpreter' to consistently use 'interp', as well as changing
> internal_exception()s to real_exceptions(), here are some patches
> affecting platforms I (unfortunately) don't have access to, so I can't
> test them (platforms are: hppa, ia64, ppc and arm).  Could someone
> please apply these and test them for me?  Thanks heaps in advance!
>
> Paul

Paul,

Since last June some of the files you were proposing to patch have
changed considerably.

I think the revisions proposed in src/jit/ppc/jit_emit.h have been
implemented in the course of other revisions.

But it looks like src/jit/arm/jit_emit.h might still benefit from your
patch.

Could you review these patches?  Thank you very much.

kid51