From: "James Keenan via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:46:15 -0700

   On Sun Mar 16 10:02:32 2008, rgrjr wrote:

   > I think it ought to happen, though I think Allison just wanted a ticket
   > for updating existing PDDs, and not for a whole new PDD.  I asked
   > Allison for a clarification on 11-Mar in Will's "[oops; continuation
   > 0xb6926320 of type 22 is trying to jump from runloop 15008 to runloop
   > 1]" thread, and had been waiting for that.
   >
   >    But I do agree that it ought to be a separate ticket.  The underlying
   > issue is still with us, but has outgrown the original ticket.

   Okay.  I will now close this ticket.

Fine by me.

   For more granular tracking, I recommend that a separate RT be opened
   for each existing PDD which needs updating.

   Thank you very much.
   kid51

I am not sure that separate tickets makes sense for what ought to be a
single coordinated change.  But I will submit the first ticket so you
can look at it (though probably not for a while yet), and we can take it
from there.

                                        -- Bob