Hi François,

lua on parrot seems to have improved a lot, indeed.
It's looking really good.

Some remarks:
* is it possible to show the generated PIR? I can't get life.lua
(included with lua distr.), and I'd like to see what's going on under
the hood.
* running (n)make fails for me on windows,as I don't have yapp
installed. Running (n)make test won't work either (because of that)
* if you need help with converting to PCT, let me know.

kjs