# New Ticket Created by  "Andrew Whitworth"
# Please include the string:  [perl #51976]

I'm fixing a compile error that's generated (at least) on Win32 using
cl.exe. In dynext.c, the function Parrot_init_lib(), the variable
lib_pmc is, possibly, left undefined before it is used in a
conditional statement. I assume, from looking at the context of the
code, that the variable should be initialized to NULL

included is a simple patch that corrects this issue, and should
suppress one compile-time warning.

--Andrew Whitworth