src/jit_emit.h contains a large amount of both header-file stuff and
executable code. I could gladly separate the two out, and create two new
files: include/Parrot/jit_emit.h and src/jit_emit.c, which is probably
the kind of stuff that people want to happen anyway. I can't find a good
reason why we would need to keep executable code in this .h file, or why
this file should be located in src/ instead of include/Parrot/. I
haven't managed to read all 4100 lines of code in this file to determine
why this might be.

If somebody gives me the goahead, I'll take care of this today or early
next week.

--Andrew Whitworth